National Taiwan University has formulated the Rules and Regulations for National Taiwan University Dining Services Committee and the Regulations for National Taiwan University Restaurant and Commissary Food, Hygiene and Safety in order to manage campus food health, safety and quality. These regulations are aimed at maintaining an excellent dining environment with healthy food for all students, faculty and visitors to our university. The following are the DSC’s most important missions:
- Improving restaurant and commissary facilities.
- Managing hygiene in restaurant and commissary food production processes.
- Managing hygiene in restaurant and commissary indoor and outdoor spaces as well as their facilities.
- Ensuring fire safety in restaurants and commissaries.
- Drafting contracts for restaurant and commissary contractors.
- Other hygiene management related to restaurants and commissaries.